Orion 2 waiting room...anybody got one yet?

Brother_Leb

pre ordered mine 22nd of march and got Payment request this morning, paid ASAP and within 3 hours I got shipping notification coming via fedex and according to fedex due next week 5th of May coming to Australia. 

Edited by danos_2503

Final update from me (OP updated as well). All packages received! Yay!

32GB (4x8) DDR4 2400 | Intel Core i-7 8700 4.6 GHz | MSI ATX Pro Z-370-A | GeForce 2070RTX Super Founder's Edition
WinWing Orion 2 Hotas w/ Hornet Throttle and Stick grips | HP Reverb G2 | BenQ 21" 60Hz | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro
Hornet driver, Blue Angel enthusiast, Tomcat stan

On 4/25/2022 at 2:19 AM, Bedouin said:

What i can gather from the responses here is, that around 4-6 weeks after pre-order, you will be getting the payment mail, and then within around 10 days its been shipped... 

Yes, that seems about right, give or take depending on your region. I suspect that the payment email time might decrease now that they are getting through backorders. My shipping time was surprisingly quick (to NA). Only 8 days, and would have been 7 except FedEx had a delay.

1 hour ago, soulindk said:

Anyone else in NA getting FedEx delays of "Local Delay" in Japan? My original expected delivery date is May 2nd, but I'm not sure how long this delay will be.

I got a local delay notification for Chengdu, so not Japan, but similar. I also got one here in the states. Only delayed delivery by less than 48 hours from estimated delivery date though. Hope it's the same for you.

• Thanks 1

32GB (4x8) DDR4 2400 | Intel Core i-7 8700 4.6 GHz | MSI ATX Pro Z-370-A | GeForce 2070RTX Super Founder's Edition
WinWing Orion 2 Hotas w/ Hornet Throttle and Stick grips | HP Reverb G2 | BenQ 21" 60Hz | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro

I got my payment request on the 22nd and paid that day.  No sign of shipment yet.  Sent them a message to see what the status was.  I placed my order via the Fox2 website so I'm wondering if there was some sort of mix up because of that.

59 minutes ago, FalcoNg said:

I got my payment request on the 22nd and paid that day.  No sign of shipment yet.  Sent them a message to see what the status was.  I placed my order via the Fox2 website so I'm wondering if there was some sort of mix up because of that.

I hadn't come across that website until you mentioned it. I went and checked it out and it appeared to be slightly out of date. So they're probably focusing on the orders that came through their main site. Did you contact them through Fox2 or the main site?

2 hours ago, FalcoNg said:

As per the fox2 site:

As the Fox2 site Manager Tony has been transferred to Winwing Manager of community so Now we have decided to combine the Fox2 store with WINWING main store.

Your order/pre-order from Fox2 will be kept until the late of April, we will move your user/order info to Winwing simstore.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Spoke with their support last night (their morning). From what they said, they have so many pre-orders that they took some payments a little earlier than normal. I'm guessing they anticipated a big restock. Got my shipment notification overnight 

• Like 2

Probably not till it gets to North America will you see any meaningful updates.

Edited by CaptHawk
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

15 hours ago, Slick_441 said:

Out of curiosity, did anyone see their FedEx updates move beyond "Label Created" before delivery?

Yes, in fact. In the FedEx tracking data, the expanded shipping history included receipt by FedEx from WW, processing in Chengdu (including a minor delay to one of the four pieces), Guangzhou, Sennan, and eventually routing through Anchorage, AK and Memphis, TN before arriving at the "destination facility" (and another minor delay) for truck delivery to me. I specifically signed up for updates, but I'm pretty sure the tracking number logs that stuff regardless and should be accessible using their website. Don't know how "meaningful" any of that is, but there was stuff and I saw it before delivery.

Edited by Brother_Leb

@paschonYeah, saw that. Sorry you are having a bad experience and that you are unhappy with the product. I'm not a WW rep or anything, just a dude, so all I can say is "bummer, sorry."

8 hours ago, FalcoNg said:

Got my base today.  Somehow the throttle package got separated.  Let's hope it lands tomorrow.

Was coming here to post something similar. 3 of my pieces are currently in Memphis, USA and the other is in Osaka, Japan lol. At least they're on the move.

• Like 1

Same, kinda. Everything but the throttle grips showed up today. It seems like Fedex will hold back one item if you haven't paid your import duties/taxes. They are supposed to send an auto phone call, but if you use your tracking number on their "Paynow" page you'll be able to pay if before the call goes out. Which was later today, well after I had already paid. For those in Canada, it was about $47. 

Just an FYI.

• Thanks 1

What was the total on your winwing invoice that came with the shipment?

I have 4 packages coming, and already one is still in China and the rest are in Memphis. I think it would be better if they shipped it all in one box.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

13 hours ago, CaptHawk said:

What was the total on your winwing invoice that came with the shipment?

I have 4 packages coming, and already one is still in China and the rest are in Memphis. I think it would be better if they shipped it all in one box.

The one package that I haven't got yet is the master, so I haven't received a shipping invoice. If you have any specific questions about the costs, feel free to DM me.

For you one package still in China, judging by Winwing's website, it may be a holiday over there until the 5th. So that package may be delayed a bit longer.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, soulindk said:

The one package that I haven't got yet is the master, so I haven't received a shipping invoice. If you have any specific questions about the costs, feel free to DM me.

For you one package still in China, judging by Winwing's website, it may be a holiday over there until the 5th. So that package may be delayed a bit longer.

I might have lucked out, 3 got delivered today and the master made it to Memphis. So probably see it tomorrow. I have an account so the taxes are already paid. Fingers crossed for the 4th box!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 4/25/2022 at 8:35 AM, MarcinQ said:

Today I received the payment request. 

Today I received F16EX hotas. Haven't tested it yet because, OF COURSE..., they didn't / don't give additional set of screws and nuts to mount it to the base and my screws and nuts from Monstertech are different and I can't mount it.. 

21 hours ago, MarcinQ said:

Today I received F16EX hotas. Haven't tested it yet because, OF COURSE..., they didn't / don't give additional set of screws and nuts to mount it to the base and my screws and nuts from Monstertech are different and I can't mount it.. 

Huh, that sucks. I'm surprised that neither company provides extra hardware that is compatible. Seems like an oversight. Were you able to get what you needed at hardware store?

4 hours ago, Brother_Leb said:

Huh, that sucks. I'm surprised that neither company provides extra hardware that is compatible. Seems like an oversight. Were you able to get what you needed at hardware store?

I found screws and nuts in Castorama, everything is mounted already. Great hotas. o7

• Like 2