Operation Fiery Katana - SEAD for 1 to 4 players

Don Rudi

I'd like to present my third Apache mission after Hellenic Dawn and David's Trident - Operation Fiery Katana will bring you to the Mariannas Map and is inspired by real events.

Latest satellite imagery reveals that Russia has installed a S-300 air defense system on the southern Kuril island of Tinian. This is a brute provocation to the Japanese government and a threat to national security and the integrity of Japanese airspace.
As the JASDF lacks SEAD capabilities, an attack by air force F-2s was ruled out as too dangerous. The task now lies with the brave helicopter crews of the JGSDF – YOU!

You will fly low level north to Tinian island. The position of the S-300 is verified by satellite data and the coordinates are available on your kneeboard.
Find and neutralize the S-300 site, then return to the FARP.
Your flight will use call sign NINJA, you will be in constant exchange with high command call sign SHIRO. Listen carefully to what SHIRO has to say.

Evaluation of satellite images and reports by local population suggest that the enemy forces mainly consist of Marine units, equipped with light tanks. Lately we received several reports that “multiwheeled vehicles” are patrolling the streets, so be careful.
So far our analysts could spot any SHORAD systems on the island, but we expect them to be in use on Tinian.
Russian naval aviation command maintains a 24/7 QRA at Saipan Air Base, north of Tinian. We remind you again, stay low, in order not to be picked up by Russian radar.

Mission features:

* up to four human players
* custom kneeboard
* briefing images
* high quality voice overs
* adaptable difficulty level via F10 commands (add/remove air defenses)
* PDF manual

Requires free Mariannas map.

Enjoy!

Download from user file library

FB_IMG_1650004939447.jpg

FB_IMG_1650004944175.jpg

FB_IMG_1650004950214.jpg

FB_IMG_1650004963758.jpg

FB_IMG_1650004967814.jpg

FB_IMG_1650004973879.jpg

FB_IMG_1650004988124.jpg

FB_IMG_1650004999573.jpg

FB_IMG_1650005004373.jpg

Edited by Don Rudi
Title
  • Like 2

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

• Don Rudi changed the title to Operation Fiery Katana - SEAD for 1 to 4 players