AHTS Do we still need empty markpoint?

Rhinozherous

When making the marks on the F10 map, do I still need to make the first markpoint empty or T00 as name? Or has this changed in recent updates?

Thank you 

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

When making the marks on the F10 map, do I still need to make the first markpoint empty or T00 as name? Or has this changed in recent updates?
Thank you 
Relatively new to the Harrier, but I've noticed that if I only add T01 to the map it's not imported, if I add T02 it will be imported.
  • Like 1

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

6 hours ago, zildac said:
On 4/15/2022 at 2:13 PM, Rhinozherous said:
Thank you 

Relatively new to the Harrier, but I've noticed that if I only add T01 to the map it's not imported, if I add T02 it will be imported.

So it seems that it is still needed! Thank you for crosschecking! 

If you put one empty somewhere on the map and after that T01, T02... it should import it in the right order. 

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

So it seems that it is still needed! Thank you for crosschecking! 
If you put one empty somewhere on the map and after that T01, T02... it should import it in the right order. 
Thanks for the tip, it did seem a little odd behaviour wise.

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

Hi,
do you mean this:

Chuck's guide, page 332:
Note: As of 09 06 2021 you need to create a throwaway marking label (I
called it “T 00 but it could be called anything) before creating your other
marking labels (T 01 T 02 T 03 T 04 etc

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

You need a throwaway marking label, but it must not be named "T00". It must simple a mark point and the naming is not relevant.
This means, if any body else have made a mark point in multiplayer you do not need a second one.

For the rest you need a "TNumberNumber" but the Number itself make no difference. You can name all mark points T42 for example and the system is working.