How do you tell George to target/fire on a bridge (or stationary targets) ?

itarrow

So I’ve got a bit more confident on my piloting skills to try some missions as well as campaigns.

I fly SP, and just as the pilot: I am not interested (at least now) to learn the CPG stuff.

I had a mission where I was tasked to destroy a bridge: couldn’t find a way to have it listed within George target list, which is always just about vehicles.

After that, I have tried also with buildings etc in other missions, and I can’t find a way to have George target a stationary target like a house or a bridge.

I understand I can do it by moving to the CPG station, but I don’t want to (if possible) as my interest is to play just as the pilot.

Is there any way to have George lock stationary targets that I am missing ?

• Like 1

Well, I think a more direct option will become available later in development since they’re going to make George be able to store target points.

You can take control of tads in the backseat by turning on nvs and then selecting tads but I dunno if you could command George to activate the laser. 

perhaps a good wishlist item would be to add the laser designator as a weapon option for George so you can command him to just fire the laser at a point 

Edited by S. Low
  • Like 3

Banner EDForum2020.jpg