Howitzers need to recalculate long time if TGT position changed only by 1feet.

GumidekCZ

Howitzers (possibly even mortars) need to recalculate whole long aiming time, even if TGT positi on changed only by just 1feet. 🙄

Would be also awesome to have some number of predefined precalculated target points - able to quickly select and open fire in much shorter time, than in case of brand new target.

Howitzer_Aiming_time_stupid.trk

Edited by GumidekCZ
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

(Some howitzers type have the Time to open fire showed in Combined arms control panel, some of them not.)

But worst off all is, that even if you stop fire and than just press button to open fire just a second after on the same coordinates without any changes to setup... the counter to open fire will start all over. This is a huge nonsence, which equals to be a DCS CA Bug, @BIGNEWY If track Really needed, will add later, no problem.

• ED Team

I will ask the team, it maybe intended. However in real life once the Howitzer is ready adjustments can be made quickly. I will see what the team say. 

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2