HARM Pod Sensor Bug F-16C

sheepdog700

Recently I've noticed that when I try to lock up a SAM radar using the HAD, I'll get a very large axis error, but a position quality reading of PGM1 (the highest quality). This always results in a miss. Notice in the attached photo I have an axis error of 308nm, but position quality is PGM1. No amount of triangulation will bring the axis error down. I've noticed this mostly with SA10 and SA6 radars, but it doesn't happen everytime I try to go for a lock. Sometimes the radar emitter will be at the edge of the MFD and far outside the HARM footprint and still show PGM1 when I lock it up. The axis error will stay the same and far outside a launch parameter.

Screen_220414_162144.png

vor 13 Stunden schrieb NineLine:

Please supply a short track highlighting the issue. Thanks!

See the linked content above, various tracks were supplied in that thread.

If I can help with anything or one of your developers needs more info / tests whatever, just tell me and I will try to provide it.

It is up to you to decide if it is the same bug or a different one, but I think it is the same issue.

• ED Team
11 hours ago, Moonshine said:

This is the same issue reported here already: 

We like to check before we can say for sure which is why we ask for track replays. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2