MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals arrived in only 5 days from order date

I was on the fence as to what rudder pedals to buy for the Apache.  I came close to ordering  the new anti-torque pedals from Virpil, but those pedals were out of stock.  So I decided to go with Crosswind as it was in stock.  I ordered on a Sunday and they arrived on the West Coast of the USA on Friday.  So if anyone is on the fence about which pedals to order and are concerned about delivery time, this is a great result.

Edited by sobe
  • Like 2

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

My Crosswinds arrived in 5 days as well, west coast of Canada.

Purchased the dampener and toe brakes as well, these are great pedals. 

Only issue I’m having is I’m use to a centre detent on my old CH pedals but that will not be an issue after a few hours. 😀

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I'm probably not using the correct terminology, but my Crosswinds came with 2-3 different interchangeable "inserts", the thing that the big bolt-head on the arm attached to the spring moves along as you move the pedals.

If you have these also, maybe drop the one in that has the deepest dip in the middle, as that should give a bigger impression of a "centre detent".   

• Thanks 1

It think the word you were looking for is "Cam".  Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 2 weeks later...