Double KEYWRD entries ... can we get rid of them?

TOViper

Hey folks,

every time I update my VoiceAttack Profiles with the KEYWRD list, the following items are conflicting once I try to add them to the "When I say" line:

963 Boar
964 Chevy
965 Colt
966 Dodge
967 Enfield
968 Ford
969 Hawg
970 Pig
971 Pontiac
972 Springfield
973 Tusk
974 Uzi
857 Platform

Can we get rid of them please in the next update?
Just for information: I usually export the words via the EXPORT button to a CSV and then create my own textfile with the *;* syntax to copy & paste it to VoiceAttack profiles.

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

3 hours ago, TOViper said:

Hey folks,

every time I update my VoiceAttack Profiles with the KEYWRD list, the following items are conflicting once I try to add them to the "When I say" line:

963 Boar
964 Chevy
965 Colt
966 Dodge
967 Enfield
968 Ford
969 Hawg
970 Pig
971 Pontiac
972 Springfield
973 Tusk
974 Uzi
857 Platform

Can we get rid of them please in the next update?
Just for information: I usually export the words via the EXPORT button to a CSV and then create my own textfile with the *;* syntax to copy & paste it to VoiceAttack profiles.

I don't have any problems along these lines. Why aren't you using the standard "Finish" procedure to update keywords? That may be your problem. You may also have a corrupted VA profile, or a corrupted VAICOMPRO database.

• Like 1

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

23 minutes ago, sthompson said:

1 Why aren't you using the standard "Finish" procedure to update keywords?
2 That may be your problem.
3 You may also have a corrupted VA profile, or a corrupted VAICOMPRO database.

Thanks for advice!
ad 1: I am using multiple Voice Attack Profiles with complex programming inside the profiles (some profiles only use one "category" [like ICEMAN, or RIO, or all other except these two] of the whole list), and thus I am pretty sure I have to do this by hand.
ad 2: The problem comes only when I look into the keywords.csv, there the double entries are listed in separate lines.
ad 3: I cannot see any double entries in the database, nor is the database corrupt (see attached picture).

Seems the problem comes during the "Export" procedure when using the EXPORT button.
Once I got rid of them, I can easily copy & paste the text lines into the profiles.

platform_no_double.png

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

@TOViper

Hmmm, interesting. But do you mean multiple VAICOM VoiceAttack profiles?

I try to keep my VAICOM profile clean as possible, and only for VAICOM. 

For standard/complex VoiceAttack commands, I keep them in seperate profiles I piggyback/call from with in the VAICOM profile. 

And I just do not understand why you would do this manually, as you can do the finish step as many times you want for every possible (VAICOM) profile you have. 

I used to have different profiles for airplanes and helicopters with different physical TX buttons, as I use different grips and throttles etc. for different modules. And had to do the finish step for each. But VAICOM can actually handle that automatically, so know I have only one VAICOM profile. 

I even use the same VAICOM feature to say "gear up" and it will trigger different keystrokes for different modules depending which I'm in. I do keep this in a "catch all" VoiceAttack profile I'm slowly building, which get called outside of the main profile. 

You might know all this already, but if you don't and are interested, just shout out. 

Cheers!