Terrains I own are not showing in game's module manager despite refresh and several restarts

I own Nevada, PG, Marianas, Normandy, Caucasus and Marianas and only Marianas is showing in my module manager in game and it is currently the only terrain installed.

I have no option anywhere to reinstall any terrain (in this case I only want PG added).

I tried the DCS Updater GUI Utility by Skatezilla and selected only PG to reinstall and it tried to install everything anyway and failed because of disk space.

How can I select a single terrain to download?

Screen_220416_191952.png

1.PNG

Edited by Ghostrider142

i7-4770K @3.50GHz; EVGA 1070 8GB Superclocked; 16GB Ram; MSI Z97 Gaming; two Samsung 500GB SSD's in RAID; TrackIR; 32" 2560x1440 Samsung

You can command-line install modules (even though I remember that ability was going away), but without permission normally associated with the automatic process it won't help. I would check https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/order/ and the licenses area to be sure you have the modules you expect associated with your account. If you're on Steam that might be a different process.

Thanks, not on steam and I have had these terrains for a while and was just using PG recently before deleting it. Currently running a repair for a 2nd time, it's downloading 43GB, but what's odd is if it downloading all my terrains currently uninstalled that'd be a lot more than 43GB.

Do you have a link to the command-line instructions for picking specific terrains?

i7-4770K @3.50GHz; EVGA 1070 8GB Superclocked; 16GB Ram; MSI Z97 Gaming; two Samsung 500GB SSD's in RAID; TrackIR; 32" 2560x1440 Samsung

So for anyone reading this: the DCS Repair tries to install all my owned terrains and therefor I cannot install any of them because I currently have space for 2 at a time. There really needs to be a way to manage this better @Eagle Dynamics

Owned terrains should never disappear from the in game module manager and should always be able to be added or removed there.

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/94816-guide-info-dcs-updater-usage-version-numbers-module-ids/

This post details the process well but I don't know if it's applicable to Steam versions as Steam handles the DLC content through itself normally. I do happen to have a Steam version although I don't use it this way. It looks like modules can be selected for install there.

image.png

"Manage My 2 DLC"

image.png

I really appreciate the help though I think you might have misread, I don't have a Steam version, but looks like it's easier to manage there than in DCS!

I had to move a ton of other files to another drive to make room for all of my owned terrains, because that's the only way I could get them to reappear in the DCS module manager, was to run DCS Repair and let it install everything, so I could then remove the ones I wanted.

I wish they would fix this. Thanks again for the responses 👍

My App should only install what you have checked, or the individual Terrain Button you clicked on.

outside of that, dcs_updater.exe install <module name>

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs