Integrity Check (IC) and Modding question, need help

Dr.Cure

Evening pilots 🙏 I'm here to ask an issue regarding the integrity check and mod installation. Few days ago, I was having performance issue with my F-14, thus I decided to install the F-14 VR ultimate experience mod. However, I've found out that it doesn't pass IC check and I'm wondering if installing certain mods that does not pass IC multiplayer check will affect my experience as well in playing DCS servers. In other words, if I were to install certain mods that does not pass IC check, will it affect myself at playing servers at DCS? will it be less fun playing on non-IC servers? does that mean I can't join any "official servers"? Please, all reply and suggestion will be very helpful to me.

Phantom Phorever

If you click at the red shield in the MP server list it tells you which files make you fail the IC-check.
The F-14 cockpit mod can be split between textures and the other files and you will pass the IC-test. Just need to move the cockpit texture folder into the save games livery folder under F14A_Cockpit and F14B_Cockpit. The rest goes into the main game folder as before.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PaulToo said:

If you click at the red shield in the MP server list it tells you which files make you fail the IC-check.
The F-14 cockpit mod can be split between textures and the other files and you will pass the IC-test. Just need to move the cockpit texture folder into the save games livery folder under F14A_Cockpit and F14B_Cockpit. The rest goes into the main game folder as before.

Roger that mate 😀🙏 thanks

Phantom Phorever