Radar scan envelope lines missing

Falconeer

Hello, last night i noticed that the scan envelope lines are missing in RWS and TWS mode.

The radar scan zone is adjusted accordingly, indicated by the sweeping bar in the bottom of the radar screen, but the bars are not shown

The radar scan envelope is only present on the HSD

Naamloos.png

Edited by Falconeer
  • Like 1

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

• Falconeer changed the title to Radar scan envelope lines missing
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any word in this? Is quite annoying nog able to see where the radar is scanning without the bars

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

10 hours ago, uboats said:

trk or reproduce steps?

I tried to reproduce, but failed to do so. The times the scan lines were missing was during MP flights. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it happens again

• F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

it also disappears when you don't have datalink. I've also had some weirdness with the radar screen, where the 60 degrees scan volume would have the lines, and many times I switch modes, the radar is already locked, and the lines are in the wrong place with respect to the cursor, moving the tdc back between the lines will then snap the lines around the tdc.

Edited by Napillo

1 hour ago, Falconeer said:

I tried to reproduce, but failed to do so. The times the scan lines were missing was during MP flights. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it happens again

42 minutes ago, Napillo said:

it also disappears when you don't have datalink. I've also had some weirdness with the radar screen, where the 60 degrees scan volume would have the lines, and many times I switch modes, the radar is already locked, and the lines are in the wrong place with respect to the cursor, moving the tdc back between the lines will then snap the lines around the tdc.

if you notice again, better to give detailed steps if no trk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |