E-Racing Lab Motion Simulator

rocketeer

D-box is crazy $$$. SFX100 is cheap but from all the YouTube videos looks like a ton of work, people 3D printing parts and doing machining etc very complicated process.

DOF Realty is also cheap, but it’s balanced from the chair below and the vendor says don’t mount cockpit over it, just a chair! Else there’d be weight balance issue. Plus unfriendly staff. I’d want a motion solution with 4 actuators. They look strong and can let me put my home built cockpit on it.

Recently I heard of PT Actuator still $6-12k. Then e-racing lab is at $2-3k. Both are from China. Some forums and Reddit people say PT much quieter and better built than eracing lab. But it’s still pricey.

Has anyone tried eracing lab for DCS? I don’t know how good is their product and if it’d even work for playing DCS.

Mostly just see them in simracing but never seen anyone disappointed with their eracing labs setup. I do recommend buying the controller directly from Thanos instead of them though... he sells direct and is very active in supporting the needs of people using it and eRacing resells them without and official agreement but I'm sure he'd still support it either way

Edited by Thadiun Okona