The Kamov Helicopter Series

Hawkeye60

Kamov

Herein, You will find as many as the Kamov helicopter I can find, as they are ready.

A few use Eagle Dynamics models, but have special load outs, not available to the in sim ones.

I have expanded their capabilities!

They become new versions.

The list so far,

Kamov Ka-10M -Hat- (mine)

KAMOV KA-25 HORMONE-A  (ED)

Kamov Ka-27 Helix ASW (ED)

Kamov Ka-29TB Helix-A (ED)

And finally for this trip,

Kamov Ka-60 Killer Whale  (mine)

The three ED helo's are either armed,  or have other load outs available.

The KA-10 and 60 come from 3D warehouse.

Saved games location!

I put out a request for new skins for the ED models.

I looked in the user site but no joy.....

With a few additions, these can be greatly expanded!

Please help!

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpvosdl9ajx7wjc/Kamov Ka-10M -Hat-.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlimiz001q6lnx5/KAMOV KA-25 HORMONE-A.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w73pq8tq5aal96c/Kamov Ka-27 Helix ASW.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyfoifi0v95g6uk/Kamov Ka-29TB Helix-A.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgp7e1ht3fxdeyr/Kamov Ka-60 Killer Whale.zip?dl=0

I would now like to introduce,

The Kamov Ka-22 Vintokryl.

In order to increase the effective range of a helicopter, Kamov designer Vladimir Barshevsky drew up a design for a helicopter with wings and an aeroplane propulsive system. In 1954 a proposal was agreed to produce three Ka-22s. The programme was delayed and on 28 March 1956 prototypes 2 and 3 were cancelled. The Ka-22 first lifted from the ground on 17 June 1959, and made its first untethered flight on 15 August 1959. Serious control difficulties were encountered, leading to orders being postponed until the problems were solved, and in July 1960 an order was received to manufacture three more Ka-22s.
Design

The Ka-22 was in essence a fixed-wing aircraft with rotors fitted above the wing tips. An engine was mounted on each wing tip, with drive to both a four-bladed tractor propeller and a four-bladed main rotor. The original prototype was powered by 5,900shp Kuznetsov TV-2VK engines, although these were later replaced by the 5,500shp Soloviev D-25VK.[citation needed] The fuselage contained three-seat cockpit above the glazed nose and a main cargo area large enough to contain 80 seats or 16.5 tonnes of cargo. The entire nose could swing open to starboard for loading bulky items. In helicopter mode, the propeller drive was disconnected, and the flaps were lowered to 90 degrees. In fixed-wing mode, the lifting rotors were free to windmill, and the aircraft was controlled by the ailerons and tail surfaces. The twin-wheel landing gear was fixed.
Operational history

During its short operational history, a total of eight world records were set by the Ka-22, piloted by D.K. Yefremov and V.V. Gromov.[2] On 7 October 1961, with spats over the wheels and a fairing behind the cockpit, a class speed record was set at 356.3 km/h. The spats and fairing were then removed and on 24 November 1961 a payload of 16,485 kg was lifted to 2,557 m.

On 28 August 1962, while on an intermediate stop during a ferry flight to Moscow for acceptance testing, Ka-22 01-01 rolled to the left and crashed inverted, killing the entire crew. The cause was found to be the starboard rotor collective pitch control linkage, and further inspection found that two of the other three Ka-22s suffered from similar problems.[3] Subsequently, in order to improve stability and control, a complex differential autopilot was installed. This sensed attitude and angular accelerations, and fed into the control system.

On 12 August 1964, while involved in Soviet Air Force testing, 01-03 was destroyed. The aircraft entered an uncontrolled turn to the right, and in efforts to correct the Ka-22 pitched into a steep dive. The order was given to abandon the aircraft, and three of the crew survived, but Col S.G. Brovtsev, who was flying, and technician A.F. Rogov, were killed.[3]

After this, the Ka-22 was abandoned, with the Mil Mi-6 having already taken on the heavy helicopter role. Eventually the two surviving machines, 01-02 and 01-04, were scrapped. The Ka-22 was only seen once by western observers during the Cold War during an Aviation Day display in Moscow on 9 July 1961.

(from the wiki)

https://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/ka-22.php

Comes with Passengers and a Basic collision shell.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5v89v689g7z88aw/Kamov Ka-22 Vintokryl V2.7.9.zip?dl=0

Just in time for the Holiday in the US, I release the Kamov Ka-32  "Helix-K" Variant.

Early publicity of the Kamov Ka-32 'Helix’ was associated with civil ap-plications, including reconnaissance from the nuclear-powered icebreak-ers Arktika, Lemn, Rossiva and Sibir, and all forms of transport and agri-cultural flying. Photographs were first taken of an Aeroflot (civil) and AVMF (naval air force) examples at sea aboard the new destroyer Udaloy in September 1981, and NATO allocated the reporting name 'Helix.

Conceived as completely autonomous 'compact truck', to stow in much the same space as Ka-25 with rotors folded, and to operate independently of ground support equipment, operation is by with single pilot. The twin fins are on a short tailboom, the upper rotor turning clockwise, the lower anti-clockwise. The rotor mast is tilted forward 3degrees. The twin turbines and APU are above the cabin, leaving the interior uncluttered, andf the lower fuselage is sealed for flotation.

The ASW version, known in the West as 'Helix-K, has a large box on each side (probably for sonobuoys), a box under the tail boom (probably for a MAD), a large chin radar and extremely comprehensive avionics including EW installations. 'Helix-B' is a targeting aircraft for anti-ship missiles.

----------------------------------------------------------------

From a free model found collecting dust in the  3d warehouse.

ai only.

saved games install.

OvGME ready.

Ukraine livery included by yours truly!

Send hate mail to (*IU*@ nevermind.net😂

Gold to me!

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cy52xqcdq42vcxu/Kamov Ka-32 Helix-K V1.0.zip?dl=0

Kamov Ka-60

The Kamov Ka-60 Kasatka (Russian: "Касатка", ("En:Killer Whale" is a Russian medium twin-turbine military transport helicopter under development by Kamov. It performed its first flight on 24 December 1998.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vztasnjn4epme86/Kamov Ka-60 Killer Whale V2.7.8.zip?dl=0

Kamov Ka-115

The Kamov Ka-115 Moskvichka is a light multi-purpose helicopter designed for many uses, including passenger and cargo transportation, emergency service, SAR and patrol, or charter flights.

Development is based on extensive use of advanced technologies tested to ensure high performance and reduce operating costs. A full-scale mockup of the helicopter was first built to optimize the layout of technological, operational, and ergonomic features. A wind tunnel model TsAGI was created to test flight characteristics and improve aerodynamic airframe layout. Laboratories tested the air intakes' dust device to improve efficiency. A model of the Ka-115 was presented at the aerospace show MAKS-95 in Zhukovsky. Prototype's first flight was 1999 and the aircraft is in production.

The basic Ka-115 is powered by a Pratt & Whitney Canada/Klimov PW206K/2 engine that drives a coaxial rotor system, equipped with rotor de-icing. The Ka-115 features a large five-door cabin with large windows and a skid undercarriage. The cabin is fitted with vibration and noise suppression, heating and ventilation systems, and comfortable shock-absorbing crew and passenger seats.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv28b9827wapt9x/Kamov Ka-115 Moskvichka V2.7.8.zip?dl=0

This wraps up the Mil series of Helicopters.

I hope you enjoy using and shooting them!

Cheers!

Screen-220607-132302.png

Screen-220607-125310.png

Screen-220527-192623.png

Screen-220527-192615.png

Screen-220527-192808.png

Screen-220527-192809.png

But, The economy class seats just ain't what they used to be!😅

Screen-220513-074529.png

Screen-220513-081053.png

Screen-220513-081106.png

Screen-220513-081049.png

Screen-220419-103457.png

Screen-220419-103503.png

Screen-220419-105330.png

Screen-220419-105336.png

Screen-220419-105538.png

Screen-220419-110528.png

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Yes, The all use the ED model.

In reality, each was  based upon the KA-27.

It was easy to re-use the already in sim model.

With a few new skins, the look can be changed dramatically

hence, my request above.

Any skins made will be added to the mod.

The base textures are in the main sim folder.

Thanks for asking!

I have a few others in progress.......

• Like 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I have been working diligently on a KA-32.....

And a few others to replace the ED models.....

Stay tuned......

• Like 2

Thanks for the mod.

Weird thing I seem to only be able to get the Helix ASW one to show up but ill mess with it later to see. Would be dope to get the TB to work but again ill mess with it a bit later.

**After a little digging it turns out you can only apparently run 1 version of the mod. multiple seems like it all gets overridden.

ka-27.jpg

Edited by fixedit
Update

Now live!

Ka-27 Skin Pack (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Nice work!

Karmov?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

First post up-dated!

• Thanks 2

First post up-dated!

Karmov KA32 Helix-K has arrived!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

First post up-dated!

This wraps up the  KAMOV  series of Helicopters.

I hope you enjoy using and shooting them!

Cheers!

Edited by Hawkeye60

• Hawkeye60 changed the title to The Kamov Helicopter Series

Hi there, KAMOV or KARMOV

thanks! Fat fingers!

Title and others corrected.

• Thanks 1

•  

•  
  •  

question, would you do modern Mi-24 series ? would like to see Mi-35M in DCS

You are in the incorrect thread! LOL

See here,

• Like 1