[NO BUG] FBW test bad!

jef32

Hi

Since the last update, when starting from cold and dark, when I launch the FBW test, the red light flashes and stays red and the test is bad. The alert light"decol" is red too and I don't know how having a green light for the FBW test.

Help please !

• Like 1

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

25 minutes ago, jef32 said:

Help please !

Before carrying out the test you need to wipe the controls (move your stick in a circle like you would to calibrate a joystick) to warm up the hydraulic fluid and expel any trapped air from the system.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thanks to your answer

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• 3 months later...

@Jef Costello

Hey buddy, I tried to watch your track twice, and unfortunately it crashes for me as soon as you go to external view both times I tried.

Because I crashed, I couldn't tell what sequence you have been doing it in, but I would suggest doing the controls wipe after the engine has started (and the engine driven hydraulic pump is running). So start the engine, then do the control wipe (stir the stick), and then run the test. Remember the test switch should be switched down (left click) towards you in the seat to the CDVE position. Hopefully that will help.

Also, I did notice up to the point I crashed your battery switch was off. Not sure if you caught that and turned it on later, but perhaps that could be a factor too.

Edited by kablamoman

Thank you kablamoman!

I do the controls wipe(More than 20 circles ) after engine start, the battery switch( I forgot to turn it on) doesn't change anything . I forgot to say I use Open Beta and Reshade! It doesn't crash for me in outside view.

Cheers

Jef

Edited by Jef Costello

• myHelljumper changed the title to [NO BUG] FBW test bad!