Small radio message bug in Paradise Lost

Hello, 
first up big thanks to all who made this campaign happen, it's super immersive, and while it feels realistic at the same time it's very entertaining!

I know it's very nitpicky, but I may have found a little bug in Mission 7:
While providing air support over the LZ some radio messages pop up (I think there is even voice acting for them). Out of nowhere Chalk 3 suddenly reports RPM loss after being hit (I think the dialog window says the pilot callsign is KELLY, who was my co-pilot when flying slicks in the missions before).
Thing is: 
There is no Chalk 3 in this mission, there is only one other gunship and that's Chalk 2. No mention of Chalk 3 anywhere in the briefing and during the flight home nobody talks about the loss of a gunship (quite the opposite they're joking around as usual).
Sorry if I made a wrong observation here, but in case I'm correct I guess it's an easy fix and maybe just a trigger that does not belong in this mission.

Edit: Sorry for posting this in the wrong general forum, can you please move it into the correct subforum? Otherwise I'm happy to repost

Edited by Screenchecker

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Ah, the Chalk naming must have confused me at first, because I thought there is only Chalk 1 and Chalk 2 according to the briefing and I thought the Black Jacks would be called something different than the Gamblers.

So I just replayed the mission (still great fun 😀) and here is what happens: 
First Calk 3 (KELLY) reports loss of RPM (Screenshot 1), shortly after you see a burning wrack on the ground (Screenshot 2 & 3). 
Sorry for the potato screenshot quality, but I haven't figured out how to get better screenshots in VR.

One slick is definitely shot down near the LZ, I did not notice that on my first run, this is why I thought it was a buggy radio message.
Since the rest of the dialogue feels so authentic it feels kinda weird that nobody mentions the incident (couldn't see a radio message about rescue either).

I also tried to open the missions in the editor for more research but couldn't find the folder (I'm thinking piracy protection, understandable. Wanted to mod the AH-64 into some missions for personal fun, but I understand the circumstances)

Feel free to close this "ticket", don't want to waste your time with this thing since it's not a real technical issue, it's just causing confusion on my end 😆

Screen_220420_221512.png

Screen_220420_221558.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2022.04.20 - 22.18.41.28 (2).png

Edited by Screenchecker

thanks for clarifying!

15 hours ago, Reflected said:

Perhaps they ran over to another slick that was close to them? Fog of war 😉 

haha, yea who knows 😆👏

Just had a good laugh at Chalk 2 redlining at the beginning of Mission 9. Saw them sky-rocketing and was like "what the...", because I was struggling so much to gain altitude in the gunship. The fact that they confessed what they just did shortly after on the radio was one of the most immersive experiences I had in DCS so far, I enjoy this a lot!

Thanks again and declare the above confusion resolved ✅