Mission 4 SC version Question

I opened Mission 4 with the mission editor and noticed that you used the Truman and not the Stennis. It should be The Stennis isn't? any particular reason why? @Badger633

Nice campaign btw, enjoying it. 🙂

2 hours ago, cm2 said:

I opened Mission 4 with the mission editor and noticed that you used the Truman and not the Stennis. It should be The Stennis isn't? any particular reason why? @Badger633

Nice campaign btw, enjoying it. 🙂

Hi

Yes, as far as I am aware DCS does not have the Stennis in the Super Carrier module. This Campaign was originally released before the Super Carrier module was a thing and so was based on the original Stennis as was all the voice overs. Later as requested by fellow pilots I released the SC version of the campaign but had to use the Truman SC in its place. ( I explain this in the in game brief).

I am aware there are mods that will, maybe, allow a SC version of the Stennis. However mods should not be used in released campaigns as they can become unstable with DCS updates.

Glad your enjoying the campaign 🙂👍

Badger633

• Like 1

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.