Pickup trucks with MG's

simo-dj

Hi everybody and pls excuse me for this silly question.

Can anyone tell me where to find in ME those pickup trucks with mg's in the trunk to place on the map?

I mean, under what category (or country) are they? Insurgents AAA? Armor? I'm pretty sure they're in the sim (Wags video about Apache launch show the explode nicely when hit by hellfire) but i'm not able to find them.

I have no mods installed.

Thanks in advance.

"If you low&slow you're BBQing, if you hot&fast you're grilling, if you low&fast you're flying an Apache"

They will be available as insurgents and probably a few others but they aren't currently in game. ED like to tease upcoming objects in videos from time to time. Just gotta wait. 

• Like 2

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

8 minuti fa, Grimes ha scritto:

They will be available as insurgents and probably a few others but they aren't currently in game. ED like to tease upcoming objects in videos from time to time. Just gotta wait. 

Thanks a lot @Grimes

😄

"If you low&slow you're BBQing, if you hot&fast you're grilling, if you low&fast you're flying an Apache"

• 8 months later...

I'm sure the OP has been able to find the weaponized pickups (technicals) after 8 months 😅, but just in case (and especially for @vitabuel 😂), you'll find the technicals for certain countries only, under armor, artillery and air defense:

image.png

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH