Thrustmaster pendular rudder dimensions

Eugel

Hello,
does anyone here have the pendular rudder pedals and can give me the dimensions when the pedals are fully pressed ? 
I have only very limited space in my rig for the pedals and if they deflect too far back and forth, they collide with the frame of my rig and or the wall behind it...

Thanks

About 4" But theres alot of adjustments. I'm standard.

Edited by Burt
  • Thanks 1

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Thanks for the info, that helps a lot.
It´s weird that Thrustmaster gives totally different dimensions on their webpage (45.6 x 33.6 x 41.5 cm). Is that the size of the package it comes in ?

Unfortunately, what I´m still missing is the total width when the pedals are fully pushed through.
But if the width is 275 mm and the pedals move 4", it would most likely fit in my cockpit. The problem now is that 520 mm length might be too much. I was assuming 456 mm like it said on the Thrustmaster page 😞

Now I might have to order them and send them back if they don´t fit ...

• 1 year later...
On 4/21/2022 at 9:58 AM, Eugel said:

does anyone here have the pendular rudder pedals and can give me the dimensions when the pedals are fully pressed ? 

I think about purchasing the Thrustmaster TPR as a replacement for my TFRP and have exactly the same question about the dimensions. Do you have any further information in the meantime @Eugel?

Do the published dimensions on the Thrustmaster website (45,6/33,6/41,5 cm - l/w/h) consider the full limits of movement?

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H