Ukraine add on Assets

Hawkeye60

Ukraine add on Assets

I started this thread because I see a lack of Ukraine Assets either in sim, or being created by anyone.

With that said, consider this a call out to all modders to post your Ukraine add on Assets

within this thread.

I will then re-name it "The Community Ukraine add on Assets"

Skins, static, what have you.

All are welcome.

To get things stated, I present,

The Ukrainian ship Yuri Olefirenko

Yuri Olefirenko (Ukrainian: Юрій Олефіренко) is a mid-size landing ship formerly of the Ukrainian Navy of Project 773 (NATO code: Polnocny-C). From its original commissioning in 1971 and until the 2014 Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation, she was based in the Southern Naval Base at Donuzlav. Since then Yuri Olefirenko was relocated to Ochakiv. She was reportedly captured by Russian forces during the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.

I have returned her to her native country!

We must even the odds!

Although she has weapon code in place, She is not armed.

If you try them, Unexpected results may happen....

I have a war ship in progress.

Also, the Ukraine Metropolitan Palace

I did not arm this either, but used the ED code for a armed house.

It may fire back!

That is all for now.

Lets get this conflict on a more even footing shall we?

Please, No political discussion.

This is about simulating....

And having fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pqhvqpgp208nlr/Ukrainian ship Yuri Olefirenko V1.0.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzljaiiarx0vzzt/Ukraine Metropolitan Palace.zip?dl=0

The Aeroprakt A-36 Vulcan has arrived!

With thanks to Emanual Barrenger, (helijah),

for the model and permissions.

Armed with US weapons Imported via Poland!😄

Make good use of her!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ka7gi3ac71qrt2u/Aeroprakt A-36 Vulcan v2.7.978.zip?dl=0

Additional links to the user site for more skins.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312404/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312286/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3247126/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3309373/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3187038/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2632026/

PZL-230 Skorpion

The PZL-230 Skorpion (scorpion) was a proposed Polish low-cost attack aircraft. It was being developed by Polish manufacturer PZL Warszawa-Okecie in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

In the late 1980s, PZL started developing a new aircraft intended to combine high manoeuvrability, short take-off and landing (STOL) performance, and the ability to carry a 2,000kg payload while remaining a low-cost platform to procure and to operate. Original designs for the aircraft revolved around a twin-turboprop engine. At one point, the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67A engine was selected to power the type. However, the proposal was radically changed following a decision to submit it to a requirement issued for Polish Air Force which sought a light strike and battlefield support aircraft; accordingly, the payload was doubled and the speed was raised dramatically. The revised design was instead powered by a pair of Pratt & Whitney Canada PW305 turbofan engines. Named the Skorpion, it featured a fuselage afterbody that was blended into the wing along with a set of small canards behind the cockpit.

The PZL-230 Skorpion (scorpion) was a proposed Polish low-cost attack aircraft. It was being developed by Polish manufacturer PZL Warszawa-Okecie in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

In the late 1980s, PZL started developing a new aircraft intended to combine high manoeuvrability, short take-off and landing (STOL) performance, and the ability to carry a 2,000kg payload while remaining a low-cost platform to procure and to operate. Original designs for the aircraft revolved around a twin-turboprop engine. At one point, the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67A engine was selected to power the type. However, the proposal was radically changed following a decision to submit it to a requirement issued for Polish Air Force which sought a light strike and battlefield support aircraft; accordingly, the payload was doubled and the speed was raised dramatically. The revised design was instead powered by a pair of Pratt & Whitney Canada PW305 turbofan engines. Named the Skorpion, it featured a fuselage afterbody that was blended into the wing along with a set of small canards behind the cockpit.

Now available to fly in DCS World!

From a 3D warehouse  model

Modified.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsrxeqzkjhpxzuw/PZL-230 Skorpion V2.7.9.zip?dl=0

Tupolev Tu-141 Strizh

The Tupolev Tu-141 Strizh is a Soviet reconnaissance drone that historically served with the Soviet Red Army during the late 1970s and 1980s, as well as the Ukrainian Armed Forces since 2014.

Now used by Ukraine!

ai only.

From a sketch Fab model.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzwrve7q8q8mokk/Ukrainian Tupolev Tu-141 Strizh Reconnaissance-Drone 2.7.8.zip?dl=0

Screen-220609-212015.png

Screen-220609-212009.png

Screen-220609-212017.png

Screen-220609-212415.png

Screen-220609-212431.png

Screen-220609-222652.png

Screen-220609-222733.png

Digital_Combat_Simulator__Black_Shark_Sc

thumbnail.jpg

Preview_1.jpg

box_art.jpg

box_art.jpg

image_2020-09-27_17-43-19.jpg

Screen-220428-063144.png

Extra Liveries by yours truly!

Screen-220428-063157.png

Screen-220428-063237.png

Screen-220428-065018.png

Screen-220421-113541.png

Screen-220421-113557.png

Screen-220421-122553.pngI have given her a Grey deck for this version

Screen-220421-122557.png

To help even the air war, I present,

The Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UCAV

Fully armed, and FLYABLE!

Only from a remote cockpit.

You may use a outside view for better situational awareness.

Make them PAY!😆

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bf446541kwfy7d/Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UCAV 2.7.9.zip?dl=0

Screen-220424-072533.png

Screen-220424-072544.png

Screen-220424-072603.png

Screen-211214-053438.jpg

More to come!

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 9

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Great thread, here is very recent skin (not mine) for an ukranian bmp-2 vehicle:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321627/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Pic of the above vehicle.

bmp.png

Thanks Rudel!

Nice find!

Coming soon!

We will even the odds!

Screen-220422-073218.png

Screen-220422-073223.png

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

First post Up-dated!

Time to even the air war!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a lot more in store.

Just need to make the IFV work......

Stay tuned......

• Like 2

First Post up-dated!

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2022 at 11:55 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

First Post up-dated!

The Vulcan seems to have the Rockeyes backwards in your images?

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

The Vulcan seems to have the Rockeyes backwards in your images?

Ever hear about "Rear aspect Rockets"😂

I wondered how long it would take for someone, ANYONE to notice!

You win the booby prize!

Stop by anytime to pick up your Free Booby!😆

I noticed after posting the screens.

A Miss aligned connector.

BTW, It bet it WILL fire backwards!

Fix in progress.....

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Ever hear about "Rear aspect Rockets"😂

I wondered how long it would take for someone, ANYONE to notice!

You win the booby prize!

Stop by anytime to pick up your Free Booby!😆

I noticed after posting the screens.

A Miss aligned connector.

BTW, It bet it WILL fire backwards!

Fix in progress.....

Thanks!

🤣

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

First Post up-dated!

New mod version, with many fixes including the connectors.

New number, first link has been removed. Please replace the entire mod.

First post up-dated!

New additions!

•  

Is it possible to make a place-able static object that could act as a makeshift runway/road base for players to simulate Ukranian road bases & use of makeshift runways?

Yes.

Similar to a very large farp.

I do not know if there is a limit on the size of the collision shell.

One would need to try it.

• Thanks 1

En 21/4/2022 a las 18:48, Hawkeye60 dijo:

To help even the air war, I present,

The Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UCAV

Fully armed, and FLYABLE!

Only from a remote cockpit.

You may use a outside view for better situational awareness.

Make them PAY!😆

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bf446541kwfy7d/Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UCAV 2.7.9.zip?dl=0

Heck, guys, I've been laughing a lot with your implementation of the "Ukrainian Super-Bayraktar". 😄 However, I'd like to try the original one and I can't find it anywhere. May you help me to find it, please? Thank you in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Tuniorez said:

I'm having this after install the Bayraktar UAV mod. Since last update i'm having problems installing mods, even simple sound mods I'm not able to use. null

image.png

The mod it´s installed on your DCS savedgames folder or in DCS core folder?

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

12 hours ago, Tuniorez said:

I've fix it, I was using JSGME and the game was breaking when launching. Tried isntall manually in savedgames and it worked. 

For mods that require DCS core folder i use OVGme (sames as JSGME) but for other mods, textures it should be installed in savedgames DCS folder. Or else it messes you installation and/or be overwritten when DCS update. DOn´t forget to disable your JSGME mods before each DCS update. Then enable them again after the update.

• Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.