SOLD - FSSB-R3 Lighting

Cutter5

I bought it back in 2020. 09. so it has 5 months of warranty still.

Was used with a TMWH stick at 4lb max deflection force (to prevent the stick's tailpiece cracking)

490€ - free shipping within the EU

20220421_192751.jpg

20220421_192623.jpg

20220421_192612.jpg

20220421_192557.jpg

Edited by 132nd.Cutter
Corrected pictures
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 12:27 PM, 132nd.Cutter said:

I bought it back in 2020. 09. so it has 5 months of warranty still.

Was used with a TMWH stick at 4lb max deflection force (to prevent the stick's tailpiece cracking)

490€ - free shipping within the EU

So, you want the same price as a for new one, only you offer the shipping for free in the EU?
And I guess you purchased a year of extended warranty if you bought it back in 2020. Right?

Negative - the price I am asking for is the price of a new one BEFORE taxes, which in the EU is roughly 20%

Me for example payed 650€ in total for it

Standard warranty is 2 years so it has 5 months left still. 

Sure no worries, their site only shows you the VAT after the very last step at checkout, before actually paying for it....

I have a 3D printed tailpiece for the TMWH stick, but that's very far from ideal, the other solution I had was an angle adapter to my Monstertech setup, which I didn't like, but they sell a much nicer option nowadays 

• Like 1

Sure no worries, their site only shows you the VAT after the very last step at checkout, before actually paying for it....

I have a 3D printed tailpiece for the TMWH stick, but that's very far from ideal, the other solution I had was an angle adapter to my Monstertech setup, which I didn't like, but they sell a much nicer option nowadays 
Yeah, I'm outside of EU, that's why it didn't show. As soon as I chose an EU country, the VAT was shown and added.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Cutter5 changed the title to SOLD - FSSB-R3 Lighting