Possible bug? - Cothesis

On the image attached you can see the bug.

I was doing the tutorial before starting the Rising Squall campaign and while doing the SLAM mission, I finished it and it was at 50 point and "Draw" status.

As that bugged me, I reattempted the mission multiple times with no additional success. then I clicked on skip and... the mission cloned itself?
I don't know what it's happening but each time I click skip, It gives the campaign completed but no success (obviously) and If I replay it, it generates another mission below as active (like in the picture)

Is this a bug of the campaign? of DCS? 😄
I cant seem to finish the campaign with a "Success" 😞

Anyone has any idea?

Kind Regards!

Cothesis Bug Report.png

• 2 weeks later...
2022/4/22 PM8点58分,Fenix Mueneren说:

On the image attached you can see the bug.

I was doing the tutorial before starting the Rising Squall campaign and while doing the SLAM mission, I finished it and it was at 50 point and "Draw" status.

As that bugged me, I reattempted the mission multiple times with no additional success. then I clicked on skip and... the mission cloned itself?
I don't know what it's happening but each time I click skip, It gives the campaign completed but no success (obviously) and If I replay it, it generates another mission below as active (like in the picture)

Is this a bug of the campaign? of DCS? 😄
I cant seem to finish the campaign with a "Success" 😞

Anyone has any idea?

Kind Regards!

Cothesis Bug Report.png

2022/4/23 AM2点56分,splash说:

+1. I flew this mission a few minutes ago and couldn't get 100 points so the mission was not acomplished.

Got it 👌

There should be a problem with the setting of a certain integral. I will deal with it as soon as possible.