WTB: Throttle + switch panel

igelqott

I have a budget of about 150 euro for a throttle.
Something like: 
x-56
Warthog
Winwing

For a switch panel:
Buttonbox of some sort
Logitech/Saitek pro switch panel

I'm a bit flexible on the price depending on the thing, but the top of the line stuff I cannot simply afford.

Il pay shipping to Sweden.

best regards
Alexander

Edited by igelqott

A complete new VKB gladiator with base +grip is 140€. 

A complete new winwing Orion 2 HOTAS (grip, base and throttle) is 400€

A complete new warbrd + f18 grip is 280€ (virpil site + amazon)

I also said I was flexible in price, but i thought this was used hardware, are you saying used hardware fetches higher prices than new?

I'm not looking for the best stuff here, basic models is fine for me. 

Edited by igelqott

My prices I wanted to buys stuff with was not including shipping, I specifically said il pay for the shipping.

Also i was wrong on 29 Euro in my warbrd example, again, i wasnt really calculating in the shipping, but the base is is 189 + 47 in shipping and the grip is 99 euro + free shipping.

Are you saying shipping is included in a used products value? That's a weird reasoning, maybe a cultural one? Nothing that's common form were I come from.

I'm not sure what you want from me, I'm just looking to buy used hardware here... If no one wants to sell for a used hardware reasonable price, then thats fine, I´m not forcing anybody. Id just rather buy them new then for the same price.

This thread can then go to the thread graveyard.

Edited by igelqott

5 hours ago, ApacheLongbow said:

It's not so weird if you consider that the original owner's full price new included the shipping. That's the main advantage when you buy in bulk and can get free shipping: You can resell cheaper.

And I'm sorry if you're offended, I don't want anything from you, I was just trying to get you to reason on your prices expectation, to be more realistic, otherwise you're chances of getting a good deal are pretty low.

A good deal is not buying used hardware for the same price as new. That's actually a bad deal.

So sorry don't follow your reasoning at all.

I'm not posting on other sale posts arguing their sale price, it's their choice to set their price. If it sells then great.

In fact your post drastically decrease my chance of getting a seller, you contribute nothing and makes this post look bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, igelqott said:

A good deal is not buying used hardware for the same price as new. That's actually a bad deal.

So sorry don't follow your reasoning at all.

I'm not posting on other sale posts arguing their sale price, it's their choice to set their price. If it sells then great.

In fact your post drastically decrease my chance of getting a seller, you contribute nothing and makes this post look bad.

Tjenare! 

I understood your sentiment just fine. Yeah, maybe we do things differently here, way up North! 😄 

Anyway, on finn.no, if there ever are any VBK or Virpil, they ask almost the same price as new, and they of course want the shipping too. 

TM Warthogs go for less, but that's probably because you can basically get them in stores here with no waiting list or back orders. I got mine second hand for 3500 NOK 

I wish you luck, but you might want to consider saving up a couple of months and just bite the bullet. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Cheers! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Tjenare! 

I understood your sentiment just fine. Yeah, maybe we do things differently here, way up North! 😄 

Anyway, on finn.no, if there ever are any VBK or Virpil, they ask almost the same price as new, and they of course want the shipping too. 

TM Warthogs go for less, but that's probably because you can basically get them in stores here with no waiting list or back orders. I got mine second hand for 3500 NOK 

I wish you luck, but you might want to consider saving up a couple of months and just bite the bullet. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Cheers! 

This is actually accurate. 
anything virpil goes for more used because of the shipping/wait time and paranoia over the situation in Ukraine. They’re going for almost double the price on ebay but for no reason because the wait ordering from virpil is not bad. I just got me warbrd base and alpha stick and it was u see 3 weeks from order to arrival. 

for the original poster, a great functional option would be what I had before my virpil hotas which is a gladiator nxt stick and a Logitech x52(or x56) throttle.  Their sticks suck but the throttles feel amd work great for the money. Not as many buttons as the virpil but for the money, that hotas setup worked phenomenally. I just sold both on ebay this week for more than I asked here but nobody replied on my post so I put em on ebay. 

really look into that tho.  For your budget, u can’t beat the nxt. It really is a great stick. The difference in something like the virpil is just the customizability. The accuracy and everything else is pretty much on par. 

• Like 1

Ive edited the first post to simplify things, I was not out to decieve anyone, and I might have been unclear on certain things.

I think as Skwirl865 said, a ideal setup would be a VKB and gladiator, and maybe a x-55/x-56 throttle (I have TWCS today, and if nothing else, the x-55/x-56) can become a button board if it fails). 

But mostly after the joystick however, or the virpil base.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 3:32 PM, igelqott said:

I have a budget of about 150euro for a joystick and maybe additional 100 euro for a throttle.

I'm looking for any joystick of the following: 
VKB gladiator 
VirpilWarBRB base (without grip)
WinWing

And throttle:
x-56

I'm a bit flexible on the price depending on the thing, but the top of the line stuff I cannot simply afford.

Il pay shipping to Sweden.

best regards
Alexander

PM

On 4/25/2022 at 4:46 AM, igelqott said:

Ive edited the first post to simplify things, I was not out to decieve anyone, and I might have been unclear on certain things.

I think as Skwirl865 said, a ideal setup would be a VKB and gladiator, and maybe a x-55/x-56 throttle (I have TWCS today, and if nothing else, the x-55/x-56) can become a button board if it fails). 

On 4/25/2022 at 4:46 AM, igelqott said:

If u have the twcs throttle, just use that. It’s not bad and with the gladiator stick, you’ll be golden. 
also, don’t hesitate to order the stick from vkb China. I ordered one for me and one for my son at different times about a month apart.  I got FedEx the first time and DHL the second.  FedEx was about a week and DHL was either 3 or 4 days and with shipping from China to the United States, the total for the premium stick was just $190 so u might as well just order u a new stick and either use the twcs throttle or jump on ebay and grab an x52 throttle for $40-$50 and be up and at it in under a week

9 hours ago, Skwirl865 said:

If u have the twcs throttle, just use that. It’s not bad and with the gladiator stick, you’ll be golden. 
also, don’t hesitate to order the stick from vkb China. I ordered one for me and one for my son at different times about a month apart.  I got FedEx the first time and DHL the second.  FedEx was about a week and DHL was either 3 or 4 days and with shipping from China to the United States, the total for the premium stick was just $190 so u might as well just order u a new stick and either use the twcs throttle or jump on ebay and grab an x52 throttle for $40-$50 and be up and at it in under a week

How do you order from China? Because the problem atm is that the EVO is overpriced due to shipping costs (according to VKB), and the old NXT isn't sold anymore.

But if I could get the EVO premium shipped etc for 190$ that would be golden, because from the Europe website it will be around 280$ in total.

• igelqott changed the title to WTB: Throttle
  • igelqott changed the title to WTB: Throttle + switch panel