TDU and Left and Right hand grips 3Dprinting desing

sagil

Hi all,

I have design and printed the TDU + hand grips for the CPG.

It`s working with the DCS simulation via 2 Adruino micro.

some pictures attached.

7 inch TFT screen can by House inside by design, I use VR so I don`t really need it

If you want the design, you can get it here:

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/hobby-diy/other/right-and-left-ah64d-cgp-hands-grip-and-tdu-tedac-3d-printing

Regards

Sagi

FrontTDU.jpeg

FrontTEDAC.jpeg

LeftHandGrip.jpeg

RightHandGrip.jpeg

backlight.jpeg

Capture.JPG

BackTEDAC.jpeg

FrontRightTEDAC.jpeg

Edited by sagil
  • Like 9

Wow! It‘s really looking awesome. Congratulations!

• Like 2

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - CH-47F - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog(40cm Ext., Dampers) + Throttle, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

5 hours ago, 98abaile said:

That's awesome. If it were priced a $5 I'd buy it.

I spent days to model it, including several design in order to replicate it and to fit standard 7" tft screen.

I really don`t think that you appreciate correctly the amount of effort invested on it 

• Like 4

As being the other guy that also made a 3d printed tedac..i want to say hats off to you, amazing job. I hope you will get lots of money for your effort..to design this special controller definitely was a challenge! 

I would be your cpg! Or..maybe you want to be my cpg! 

• Like 2

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Great job.

As the shaft on the switches rotate, I was wondering how you stop the 'boat type' knobs from rotating?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTC Vive

Windows 10 Maximus VIII Hero i7-6700k CPU @ 4.2GHz 16GB Nvida GeForce GTX 1080. Ram Duel SSD's

On 4/23/2022 at 7:54 PM, sagil said:

I spent days to model it, including several design in order to replicate it and to fit standard 7" tft screen.

I really don`t think that you appreciate correctly the amount of effort invested on it 

I don't doubt that you did, it's just that most people try to make that value back over multiple sales.

EDIT: In all seriousness though, $15 is a reasonable price for the STL files, not $120.

Edited by 98abaile
  • Like 1

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I think that for the $120 you'll also receive all the required switches and electronics. At least that is how I read it.

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH