Pilot Helmet Shell, Details, and Body Textures when in cockpit

311Gryphon

Another livery/skinning question.  I've changed my pilot body, details, and the helmet shell.  They look perfect from the external view and if I'm looking in one of the mirrors.  But if I'm pilot looking forward at my CP/G, or if I'm CP/G looking back at my pilot, the textures are default.  I'm wondering if there is a way to fix that.

I've downloaded several other skins that have helmets or patches just to test it out, and they all do the same thing.  I have also dug through the default textures, and exported a default description.lua from Model Viewer.  I don't find anything in there that gives me any leads.  I did find some lines in a description.lua file somewhere that looked to use different material names so I tried those to no avail.

My guess, at the moment, is that there's just no way to define these right now and that's hardcoded or something of the sort.  Either that or it's just a pain so nobody is bothering.  It's not the end of the world since generally you won't be looking backwards at your pilot's face, but since I'm going to all the trouble I'd like to have it right.  If anyone has any help that would be great.  

Thanks.  

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]