Turret not moving with Arrow Keys when switched to isometric view (insert key)

Rockrend

Hi all,

I've noticed a problem with CA in version 2.7.11.22211.  When I switch to isometric view using the insert key and try to move the turret on MBT's (this is all I've tried so far) using the arrow keys, the turret doesn't move (it used to).  I can however, move the turret with the mouse in isometric view.

Everything works as normal in gunner view (turret moves with arrow keys and mouse) and when I switch to external unit view using F7, just not when switching to isometric view by using the insert key. 

In the attached track, you can see the turret trying to move and jerking around a little in isometric view and working normally in gunner view.

Any assistance would be appreciated.  I have also done a slow repair, with no change.

CA test track.trk CA Test.miz

Edited by Rockrend

• Rockrend changed the title to Turret not moving with Arrow Keys when switched to isometric view (insert key)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team

will check, thanks for the tag

edit: Thanks I have made a report for the team. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 months later...