Targets cannot be distinguished in heat-imaging images when using AGM-65D

Thomas_Ryan

2 hours ago, Thomas_Ryan said:

Targets cannot be distinguished in heat-imaging images when using AGM-65D.

It's defrent from Others. what problem with my game? 

My AGM-65D looks like this:

My AGM65D.JPG

but AGM-65D from  Bilibili of ED looks like this:

AGM65D from bilibili.JPG

捕获.JPG

Try adjusting Contrast, Brightness and Gain. you can find those buttons on the corners of the Display.

@Thomas_Ryan

Are you flying in Open Beta or Stable build of DCS, Stable may not have the new FLIR update yet. You'd need to be in Open Beta.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

It depends on a whole bunch of conditions. Sometimes you'll get good readout, sometimes you won't. It's like this IRL, too, thermal imaging is not a magic enemy highlighter that it was in older sims. It's just another imaging mode that can be easier or harder to see the target with. Things that have ran their engine or fired the guns recently will be easier to spot, especially at night, than a tank that's just sitting there.

Are the vehicles static vehicles or actual active ground units?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

14小时前,Dragon1-1说:

这取决于一大堆条件。有时你会得到很好的读数,有时你不会。就像这个 IRL 一样,热成像并不是旧版模拟游戏中的魔法敌人荧光笔。这只是另一种成像模式,可以更容易或更难看到目标。最近发动引擎或开枪的东西比只是坐在那里的坦克更容易被发现,尤其是在晚上。

Thanks

12小时前,Deano87说:

Are the vehicles static vehicles or actual active ground units?

they are actual active ground units, not static.