GBU-12 hanging nose down on pylon

Falconeer

Hello

I dont know if its just cosmetic or not, but i noticed a minor bug. The bomb on the inner right pylon, is hanging to much nose down in comparison to the left pylon. 

If you look closely on the first picture, you can see that the bomb doesn't even touch the pylon. 

Screen_220423_203915.png

Screen_220423_205128.png

Screen_220423_205137.png

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

On 4/23/2022 at 8:59 PM, Falconeer said:

Hello

I dont know if its just cosmetic or not, but i noticed a minor bug. The bomb on the inner right pylon, is hanging to much nose down in comparison to the left pylon. 

If you look closely on the first picture, you can see that the bomb doesn't even touch the pylon. 

Screen_220423_203915.png

Screen_220423_205128.png

Screen_220423_205137.png

I dont think its false. I mean in this real life picture, you can see that the C-802 is downpointed slightly in relation to the SD-10

Jf-17-thunder.jpg

My skins

Many pylons have installation angle in real life and it's not strange, on viper and hornet you can also see those downward pylons. JF's inner pylon does have a more downward angle than outer pylon.

It's actually a problem that the bomb doesn't touch the bolt beside the pylon, not the pylon itself. The bomb is hung by the hooks on the pylon and rings on the bomb, then the bolts are tightened to fix the shape of ordnance with its changeable length and press against it to prevent its lateral waggle.

73026aa17cde2739.jpg

-45307350456bde3e.jpg

But the bolt might be modelled with the pylon together so hard to tune its length to show the "tightening", which causes its visual incompatibility with the curved (not cylinder) shape of GBU-12.

It's a deficiency but I don't know whether we should call it a bug because it's not a fault or cursoriness and it's hard to fix, unless they would model different pylons for every different ordnance.

Edited by Torbernite

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

Its not a problem that the weapon is pointing nose down, however there is an alignment issue on the right inner pylon

There is a difference between the inner right pylon and the other pylons

Edited by Falconeer

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat