Using the f10 map to program targets

Chad Vader

HI all, 

Im pretty new to the Blackshark and helos in general but im loving it.

I wanted to know if there is a way of getting coords from the f10 map and using them to point the schkval at targets?

Ive read a few posts and it seems its possible: "Use F10 map. If enemy units are visible there, program their coordinates into the PVI-800 target points (You be the one to decide if this is cheating or utilizing good intelligence. You may adjust your F10 map setting in the options menu). Note that the SHKVAL will always automatically track towards your Target Point (PT) when selected on PVI-800!"

I use the mod "the way" to program waypoints into my PVI800 but I was wondering if there was a way to point the shkval at a waypoint or transfer the waypoint coords to a mark point without having to type them in, as this is cumbersome on the fly.

Thanks for any advice.

Yea I posted that I already use "The Way", however I would like to use the points that the way creates to slave my shkval to the entered point?  Do you know how to do this?  Thanks.
Oops! Yeah, missed that.
Anyway, I believe Volk shows it in one of his videos. I consider him the best on YT regarding the Shark.
Maybe this one?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

in short - no.  There isn't.  Transfer lat long from F10 to PVI 800 as a NAV/TGT (up to 10 IIRC) - essentially whatever you want.  Trying to do it without typing is like trying to drive a car without getting in it.  It is fundamentally part of the process.

Edited by [WF]-Templar

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG