Is there anyway to assign that to a button ? I know that space bar nominally maps to 2nd stage trigger, so i assume it's not that or is it ? 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

1 hour ago, speed-of-heat said:

Is there anyway to assign that to a button ? I know that space bar nominally maps to 2nd stage trigger, so i assume it's not that or is it ? 

No, spacebar in the mission, eg with regards to "press spacebar to proceed"  has to be the spacebar, don't think you can rebind it.  Any other control that uses spacebar (usually guns by default) will have to be rebound unfortunately.

On 4/25/2022 at 11:03 AM, speed-of-heat said:

If you have vaicom pro/ voice attack, what you can do is create a new word.  I used "space", since all the cool words have been taken by vaicom for other things and had it trigger the space bar. Found it useful with raven one campaign. And any other campaigns that use the spacebar for triggering events. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

System: Ryzen 5900x, G.Skill 3600 32GB, MSI 4090 suprim liquid X, samsung odyssey+ headset