TM Warthog HOTAS: Some switches not functioning

Hi all,

During my configuration of Controls (F-16 Sim) setting up of Warthog throttle & Stick, I've found a number of switches that don't seem to send a signal to DCS to be recognized within the Configuration Dialogue Box. Many do and work as expected, many others do now.

As an example, I was able to slave the Radial Slider (labeled INCR / DECR) on the Throttle to the View, Zoom function effectively. I did this by locating the View, Zoom function, selected the empty box in the adjacent row under the Throttle column, actuate the Slider and the DCS Configurator recognized the function. When I tried slaving the Autopilot functions to the corresponding Toggle Switch on the Throttle, no signal seems to be recognized.  I tried numerous commands afterwards with the same results.

Any thoughts on what I should look at to resolve?

Thx in advance for any help.

Just in case it can help somebody else out, I was able to solve the problem above. I still don't know why actuating the switches failed to send a signal to the Control Panel, however I did discover if I simply use the Pulldown to manually select the Button ID, the Button would then function properly within the game. I only had to reference the TM Warthog Button ID Mapping to know which Button ID to chose for my desired function.  In the end, twas easy peasy.

Hope this helps somebody...

Cheers