Viewport shift forward - backwards

fapador

Hello,

Is it possible to move only one of the 3 viewports ( for example only left monitor)  in order to adjust forward-backwards viewport position in a multimonitor setup?. Like pressing cntrl +shift +* but only for the left monitor.

I tried adding eye_shift = (a random number)  on the left viewport at 3cameras.lua but that moves the viewport left and right. I want to move it forward or backwards is this possible by some kind of C++ command  edit ?

Edited by fapador

Obsessed with FM's

For example editing left viewport viewDy in 3cameras. lua changes camera direction up/down. Is there a line I can add, possibly something like viewX = .. to move camera backwards or forwards on the left viewport only ? Because using eye_shift works on the x axis only.(moves viewport left and right)

Edited by fapador

Obsessed with FM's

You can change some settings and save them if im not mistaken.

It uses the numpad keys on your keyboard and by pressing a key combination, it saves them for that particular module. 

Try searching in your keybindings under view control

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

On 4/29/2022 at 8:42 AM, Falconeer said:

You can change some settings and save them if im not mistaken.

It uses the numpad keys on your keyboard and by pressing a key combination, it saves them for that particular module. 

Try searching in your keybindings under view control

you dont understand what I am asking for I want to be able to shift my view only for the one screen without affecting the other...

Obsessed with FM's