[NO BUG] Mirage chaff/flare

Solmanbandit

I cannot get the decoys to turn on at all.  I even tried starting it on the runway and the chaff/flare will not turn on.  I also do not get the lights on the right browser.  I did manage to see the lights turn on for 1 second before it turned off again.

Edited by Solmanbandit

You mean this panel on the right glareshield?QQ截图20220426122939.png   Those lights will turn on momentarily when powered up as a start up test. After that,the blue LL light will illumine when any decoy is releasing. The amber EM/IR light will illumine when you are low on chaff/flare.  The amber EO light will always be off if you have any kind of Éclair pod on board(addition countermeasure pod ),and it will stay on if you don't have any Éclair pod.  EFF button is a quick way to turn all those lights off (only lights,not the decoy system)for better NVG compatibility.

To check whether the decoy system is operating,you need to check the lights at the bottom of the RWR instead of the panel on the right glareshield.

QQ截图20220426125952.pngAs long as this light is on solidly and you are airborne,the decoy system is good to go.😉

Edited by Akiazusa
  • Like 1

Kyoto Animation forever!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 12:44 AM, Solmanbandit said:

I figured out what went wrong, my mapping changed and I thought it was due to the update. Problem fixed, thank you.

Mapping didn`t change by it self, its impossible 🙂

Or you changed it, or you forgot to save. Always press OK after doing changes and want to save them. If you press Cancel, changes will not save.

• 2 months later...
  • myHelljumper changed the title to [NO BUG] Mirage chaff/flare