Remove Objects Zone still broken ?

vctpil

Hi,

I made a research on the forum, but not the answer.

If I remember well, this bug present for a long time now and I made some tests.

It seems that the function works for objects and trees in Openbeta 2.7.11.22211 but not in Stable 2.7.11.22211.

How can it be possible?

Thanks,

Vincent

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 12:14 PM, Flappie said:

It works for all versions in SP, not in MP.

Are you sure that's the state of things?
Because just today i experimented (again) with the tree removal on the caucassus map and while it was really buggy (sometimes no tree removal at all, never tree removal within the boundaries of the trigger zone but somewhat random in the vicinity) when testing in singleplayer, i got the same (buggy) results in multiplayer (somewhat random tree removal in the vicinity of the zone, but not inside of it). The result being the same for all clients (only tested with 2 clients though).

So for me the multiplayer aspect did not seem to be the problem, but soemthing else with the caucassus map. It works correct on Marianas map.

Should i open another bug report for that?

6 minutes ago, Flappie said:

Apparently, it was added to MP last year. I did not know. Thanks for correcting me.

The tree removal bug is already reported internally.

You're welcome. Good that it's already reported. Tree removal is a very nice feature for mission editing, so i'm hoping it gets solved.

• 4 months later...
On 7/28/2022 at 7:40 AM, Flappie said:

Apparently, it was added to MP last year. I did not know. Thanks for correcting me.

The tree removal bug is already reported internally.

This is still not working in OB 2.8.0.33006. When will it be repaired?

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 3 weeks later...