Quick Question on Track IR Preferences

Yoooooo...

I'm somewhat new to the simulator and Track IR. I've played with the speed and smoothness adjustments in Track IR program, but is there a way to get ride of that snap/lock in action the camera does when your head gets close to the horizontal and vertical centerline? I've seen some dcs videos where the players cockpit kind of shifts around with the movement of the jet and it adds quite a bit of realism.... My cockpit stays "locked in" when I'm looking anywhere near the center of the HUD. I have to move my head a few degrees before the view on the screen starts to move. I tried turning the smoothness down but then the movement gets all jittery. I'm not sure if this setting is in Track ir or dcs itself. Thanks! 

HI.

I think the problem is the curve of the axis. in the firsts degrees, the curve is shalow and then becomes more steep as you get further away from the center. Try a more linear curve in  X and Y axis, but, as always, save a copy of you actual profile first.

Saludos.

Saca111

• 3 months later...

Hello mine is the same and I believe it is because I have a deadzones in the tracker IR software , since it was to jumpy without no matter how still I remained. As soon as I turn my head towards the center of the TV the view go to center HUD and remains still.

Dos