TM Cougar MMJoy2 based PCB

Duckling

Hi all. Got 4 remaining PCBs/boards for sale to replace a bricked TM Cougar PCB  (or get it usable with Windows 10)
see 1st post (updated 220428) in link post below and be sure to read the description AND disclaimer.

You are required to flash and config the Arduino Pro Micro with MMJoy2 firmware.

I request 10Euro each (my HW cost) and they sends to Europe, shipment and any additional costs/taxes is on the buyer. Payment via paypal.

All boards require an Arduino Pro Micro 32u4 5V, 16MHz, get this with soldered pins to avoid additional soldering (this Arduino is compatible with MMJoy2) and a MCP3208 chip (8Channel 12 bit ADC DIP). Rest of components are soldered on the boards.  

(if interested 'but not yet', you'll find the PCB production Gerber file and additional info in the linked post if you want to create this yourself, it's released as 'free for all'.

PM if interested.

I'm in Sweden

All the best

/Gus

IMG_9361.jpg

Edited by Duckling
typos
  • Like 1

- - - -

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

@sirrah
Could this be of interest, as you recently had problems?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads-up MAXsenna :thumbup:

PM sent 😉

• Thanks 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 8 months later...

Do you still have one of these?  I'd like to buy one if you don't mind shipping to NYC (I'll pay for shipping of course).  I assume you have/had four extra because you only needed 1 and the minimum order size is 5?  Yeah same longboat here.  Would like to avoid yet more e-waste if possible.

I really like the u-shape you chose, it might help me solve a problem.  I designed a new gimbal but the stick is SO heavy that I haven't found a set of springs that are strong enough to hold it as steadily as I would like and still clear the existing circuit board.  The u-shape should eliminate any contact between springs/pcb at maximum stick deflection.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4653219

Henry

• 4 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 3:19 PM, hberg32 said:

Do you still have one of these?  

..::

Henry

Oops. Sorry, missed your question. Built a new house and been offline most of the time since then

yes got three of these still (somehere in the attic) and can send one if still interested. 
/Gus

- - - -