Control axis issue fix

myHelljumper

Hello everyone,

A bug snuck it's way into the today's (28/04/2022) OB update (2.7.12.23362) removing all the bindable axis of the MiG-19.

Here is the fix for this issue, unzip the files in the archive in DCS World\mods\aircraft\MiG-19P\Input and replace the previous files.

We are very sorry that this bug made it to the OB and we will try to be more careful about these issues in the future.

MiG-19P_Keybinds.rar

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Thanks for the fix! I can again edit my bindings.

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel

DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets

Hi,

I dont have the folder path you provided. The only place I have a "Mods" folder is C:\Users\endth\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods

Id like to be able to bind my MiG-19, but I extracted to this folder and nothing worked.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Jobiwon said:

Hi,

I dont have the folder path you provided. The only place I have a "Mods" folder is C:\Users\endth\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods

Id like to be able to bind my MiG-19, but I extracted to this folder and nothing worked.

Thanks.

You should also have a mods folder under your DC installation folder. Is it Steam or Standalone?

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

52 minutes ago, Baldrick33 said:

You should also have a mods folder under your DC installation folder. Is it Steam or Standalone?

I found another Mods folder here C:\Users\endth\Saved Games\DCS\Mods

Do I add the folders aircraft\MiG-19P\Input into this folder and then extract the .rar there?

Edited by Jobiwon

9 hours ago, Jobiwon said:

I found another Mods folder here C:\Users\endth\Saved Games\DCS\Mods

Do I add the folders aircraft\MiG-19P\Input into this folder and then extract the .rar there?

No, you should have two Mods folders, one in Saved Games under DCS (or DCS.openbeta) and one in your main DCS installation folder under DCS World (or DCS World OpenBeta). The latter should have the MiG-19P folder already in it.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

18 minutes ago, horstweihrauch said:

Is this fixed in current new OB?

I updated and it all looks ok

• Thanks 2