AIM 120C Still easily defeatable

PatatOorlog

We ran some BVR practice tonight, here's the Tacviews and Tracks

These are not cherry picked either, in almost every case the AMRAAM is drastically under performing.

[Part 1 - due to upload cap]

Tacview-20220504-230023-DCS-BVRSIM.zip.acmi Tacview-20220504-215855-DCS-BVRSIM.zip.acmi Tacview-20220504-222901-DCS-BVRSIM.txt.acmi Tacview-20220504-212620-DCS-BVRSIM.zip.acmi

[Part 2]

Looks like the tracks are too large to upload despite being not too long, although in my opinion the Tacviews are much easier to view anyway.

Tacview-20220504-210647-DCS-BVRSIM.zip.acmi Tacview-20220504-202419-DCS-BVRSIM.zip.acmi

• Like 2

1A100.png?format=1500w  

Virtual CVW-8 - The mission of Virtual Carrier Air Wing EIGHT is to provide its members with an organization committed to presenting an authentic representation of U.S. Navy Carrier Air Wing operations in training and combat environments based on the real world experience of its real fighter pilots, air intercept controllers, airbosses, and many others.

On 5/2/2022 at 4:57 PM, BIGNEWY said:

again I appreciate the tacviews but we need dcs track replays that can be used on our internal versions. 

I know you guys always want tracks but is that reliable? The tracks get corrupted very easily. They almost never replay what actually happened. Been that way for years, at least 8.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KenobiOrder said:

I know you guys always want tracks but is that reliable? The tracks get corrupted very easily. They almost never replay what actually happened. Been that way for years, at least 8.

Yeah i've had tracks get corrupted and be very off even just minutes into a replay. 

• Like 2

• ED Team
3 hours ago, KenobiOrder said:

Its why we ask for short tracks just long enough to show the issue, if people attach 100mb MP track replays in heavily scripted servers its unlikely to be useful. 
With small tracks, two aircraft only for example that shows the issue it is usually fine.

We have enough tracks for this issue now I would suggest you all be patient while we work with the team to investigate. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2