ACLS & UTM Fail...why?

I followed the instructions in the Wags video to perform an auto landing. After activating the ACL option in the HSI, the test starts but then I see UTM FAIL and not ACL 1 ... why? Where am I doing wrong?
Tacan, ILS and Link 4 are set.

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 32,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

• 2 months later...

Just FYI for anyone who Reads this in the Future, Currently as of July 6 2022, the instant action missions also dont have Link 4 and ACLS setup, but you can add it in the editor
open the instant action Case 1 mission for the Hornet click on the carrier and under advanved options for waypoint 0 add "Preform Command > Activate Link 4 > set Frequency" and "Preform Command > Activate ACLS" (also activate TCN and ICLS too if it dosent have it already). also make sure to Select "Stennis" in the "UNIT" Dropdown for each "Preform Command".

Edited by Epiic_Penguin

• 8 months later...

I could also be that whoever set up the carrier may have used a frequency other than the default... that will also give you the "UTM Fail" indication following the initial TEST.

Edited by Bonz

• 9 months later...