Is it me or is the gun not firing anywhere near the reticle in air to ground mode anymore?

key_stroked

Haven't made a track yet because I want to make sure I'm not the only one experiencing this. I tested the gun against ground targets this morning after patching, and the rounds are shooting off way above the reticle while in range, closer to the heading tape on the top.

This is an ancient bug that ED stil couldn't find and fix. Make a Search for "gun accuracy" in the Bug section, you will find years old reports in different iterations. If you see it the firt time ever, you are pretty lucky... 😀

For instance of June 7, 2018:

Last entry 2021...

Edited by Razor18
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, key_stroked said:

Haven't made a track yet because I want to make sure I'm not the only one experiencing this. I tested the gun against ground targets this morning after patching, and the rounds are shooting off way above the reticle while in range, closer to the heading tape on the top.

What ammo type did you use?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

13 hours ago, key_stroked said:

I tested the gun against ground targets this morning after patching, and the rounds are shooting off way above the reticle while in range, closer to the heading tape on the top.

Watch you breathing!! You're pulling the gun!! I'm pretty sure that's due to bad trigger control!!111 Better use match grade ammo next time!!11!1!!</gunrange smartass> 🤣😉