Invisible runway / let aircraft land everywhere

MasterZelgadis

• 1 month later...

Yes please. Now more than ever we have huge chunks fo really big maps that we could exploit with placeable runways or at the very leas areas with no friction, so planes would not get stuck on the grass! We even have bases drawn on the tiles (like Fallon in nevada)... Please, please make the grass runways work or make  500mts invisible runways.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have been waiting for years.
The only reason why I haven't bothered to create more missions... So many scenarios in my head, so few runways (especially in SA map)

=MoAu= Mors Audente - The Bold Death Squadron

'Hey Jeff, the plane feels a little off today...'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'The crew probably messed with it again, just trim it and we will check when we get back'

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed; looking at building some missions for the South Atlantic map on the mainland.  So many areas to play with.  Quick question could a static runway be created.. ED could design Marston Mat like the US used in WWII?

• Like 1

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

• 1 month later...