F18 T/O panels - landing gear light and panel light questions

AstroEma

Hi all,

just received my T/O panel and really enjoying it. I have loaded the WW profile for the F18 but I have a problem and a question:

1. The landing gear light in the panel does not turn on. I am syncing the lights with DCS.

2. The panel light - as it synced through the dial under backlight settings - concurrently turns the panel, flood and console lights in the F18. 

Not sure how to have the light come on in the landing gear lever in the panel and not sure how to only have the PNL Light dial on the panel only move the console and panel lights in DCS? 
really appreciate any help!

cheers

e.

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

Do you have Simappro running in the background, all paths set correctly in settings and logged in?

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Yes I do. 
I am thinking it might be a bug? I have seen some videos on YouTube and the landing gear light seems to be synced to DCS easily. 

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

I've had mine for 9mths without an issue

What else do you have in your Export.lua?

I have Butt Kicker, DCS Bios, Tacview, SRS and Simappro. My entries are as follows......

local wwtlfs=require('lfs')
dofile(wwtlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/wwt/wwtExport.lua')

BIOS = {}; BIOS.LuaScriptDir = [[C:\Program Files\DCS-BIOS\dcs-lua\]]; BIOS.PluginDir = [[C:\Users\phill\AppData\Roaming/DCS-BIOS/Plugins\]]; if lfs.attributes(BIOS.LuaScriptDir..[[BIOS.lua]]) ~= nil then dofile(BIOS.LuaScriptDir..[[BIOS.lua]]) end --[[DCS-BIOS Automatic Setup]]
local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')
dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])
local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua')

pcall(function() local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[Mods\Services\DCS-SRS\Scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]]); end,nil);

The 2 lines in red need to be first

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Thank you for your help. Here's my export.lua

local wwtlfs=require('lfs')
dofile(wwtlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/wwt/wwtExport.lua')

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')
dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])
-- local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

dofile(lfs.writedir() .. "Scripts/DCS_Volanta.lua")

local iUFClfs=require('lfs');
dofile(iUFClfs.writedir()..'Scripts/iUFCExport.lua')