Litening Not Zooming Since 28 Apr Update

Since the update yesterday--maybe earlier, but I haven't been flying the Hornet lately *cough*cough*Apache*cough*, I only just noticed it yesterday--I cannot zoom the view with the Litening TGP. Switching between NAR and WID views WAD, but the zoom buttons (L1 & L3... ummm OSB3 and 5 hehe 😬 ) don't do anything.

Anyone else having this issue?

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks for the replies.

--

Well I don't get it. I thought it might have been because I had done LST just before - tried without LST, no difference.

Maybe because I did an air-start. Did a cold start on the ground, still the same.

I don't get it. Did a repair, no difference.

Did a repair with foreign files, threw out a buch of stuff left over from old patches, it looks like, but no difference.

I just don't get it.

Edited by Captain Orso

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

sigh

Radar Elevation Control is the same as FLIR zoom, because... of course it is.

Not that long ago I changed to using the Slider for Radar Elevation Control. I still have trouble remembering to zero it before starting a new aircraft.

For what ever reason--heeeeeey, it's user friendly - he said in his best Steve Martin voice.

That was the issue.

Many thanks for reminding me of what I already should have known.

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler