Freya radar concrete shelter does not cast a shadow on terrain.

Aernov

Screenshot was taken on Normandy map, with terrain object shadows set to flat.

Brick shelter (left) casts a shadow while concrete one (right) does not, and it seems to hide radar shadow too. It has a proper shadow on grass, but none on terrain surface.Screen_220429_152054.png

• Like 1

It looks like a cutout because it casts shadow on itself but not on the ground making it look like it was pasted over clear terrain image (what's up with little "partial angular shadow" to the right of antenna - I don't know), illuminated side looks normal to me.

• Like 1

Try deleting the fxo and meteshaders2 folders on your saved games/DCS, sometimes it helps with things like that.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I have no mods and never had any (besides custom liveries, but currently I have none too).

Deleting metashaders2 and fxo is a frequent ritual for me )

Edited by Aernov

If there's no reported bug and deleting the aforementioned folders didn't help, it might even be related to graphic drivers version.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice