is it just me or is discord really bad ?

swaps

Let me log in, then I try to join  something asks me to complete something sent to my phone. then says that phone is already in use. Yes it is by me ! I find it hard to use and lots of problems. Surely there must be a better solution ? a forum like the ones here ? having to go through this stupid prove who you are every time you try to join a group and then they wont verify you as your phone has been used before is just getting me down.

Alan

Well I am not sure what is going on for you but I do not have to go through any of that to join a new channel or whatnot.. Somethig wierd going on there for sure..

• Like 1

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

I have been authenticated once but had to bin the account due to the above problems. now having problems logging in to my new account but will try a reset. I think its because I had to wait 3 weeks for the old account to be fully deleted before I could use the same phone number again. I just find this service not easy to use and makes you jump through so many hoops to get on and join channels I would guess a lot give it. Im pretty near to doing that.

Alan

Ok the saga continues, just managed to log into my new account and go to verify by text message. Still getting the message that my phone number is already in use even though I deleted the other account 4 weeks ago. I did try to get help but everything they suggested failed. Guess I will have to try again. I really hate discord !

Alan