Gun shells do not eject from correct spot

AeriaGloria
Go to solution Solved by CrazyGman,

Hello, I’ve noticed this for a while but only just decided to get the screenshot to have the evidence. Seems pretty clear to me they come out of the chute that points 90 degrees to the right and not from straight behind the gun cover opening.

Thank you 

FC301D4F-8B81-4C6D-9D16-F7ED2A38F30E.png

88C97F77-F649-456F-B2BA-4C7D3D258236.png

36AD8EF7-89C6-4E99-BC4A-1F16E510768B.jpeg

72ACF2C6-06B5-4F0E-A63B-46E40BA02ADE.jpeg

Edited by AeriaGloria
  • Like 3

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
On 4/30/2022 at 1:16 AM, AeriaGloria said:

Hello, I’ve noticed this for a while but only just decided to get the screenshot to have the evidence. Seems pretty clear to me they come out of the chute that points 90 degrees to the right and not from straight behind the gun cover opening.

Thank you 

FC301D4F-8B81-4C6D-9D16-F7ED2A38F30E.png

88C97F77-F649-456F-B2BA-4C7D3D258236.png

36AD8EF7-89C6-4E99-BC4A-1F16E510768B.jpeg

72ACF2C6-06B5-4F0E-A63B-46E40BA02ADE.jpeg

No it's correct you need to look more closely, and slow the video. The shells casings come out the back as in game, the 90 chute is for the linkages. They haven't gotten around to animating it yet.

Screenshot_20220518-110434_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by CrazyGman

1 hour ago, CrazyGman said:

No it's correct you need to look more closely, and slow the video. The shells casings come out the back as in game, the 90 chute is for the linkages. They haven't gotten around to animating it yet.

Screenshot_20220518-110434_Samsung Internet.jpg

Okay I’m glad if it correct, still can’t see the casings in it though 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

slow the video in youtube to 0.25 speed. The flames obscure it a bit. But first the shell cassings come out the back, followed shortly after by the linkages from the 90 degree chute. You'll see nothing but linkages comes out of the chute. This also makes sense because the back flame is coming from the chamber clearing which is where the spent casings go. 

It's also like that on a M240L (FN MAG) linkages go out the side chute, shell casings go out the bottom and slightly back. Just due to the size and rate of fire with the Gast setup on the GSh-30-2k you get the huge flame out the back

Edited by CrazyGman

1 hour ago, CrazyGman said:

slow the video in youtube to 0.25 speed. The flames obscure it a bit. But first the shell cassings come out the back, followed shortly after by the linkages from the 90 degree chute. You'll see nothing but linkages comes out of the chute. This also makes sense because the back flame is coming from the chamber clearing which is where the spent casings go. 

It's also like that on a M240L (FN MAG) linkages go out the side chute, shell casings go out the bottom and slightly back. Just due to the size and rate of fire with the Gast setup on the GSh-30-2k you get the huge flame out the back

Wow you’re right!!!!! Didn’t see that before but I do know! How interesting, I’m surprised there’s enough room in the shroud. I’ll have to look at pictures of the shroud removed to see exactly where the casing come out!! 

1 hour ago, AeriaGloria said:

Wow you’re right!!!!! Didn’t see that before but I do know! How interesting, I’m surprised there’s enough room in the shroud. I’ll have to look at pictures of the shroud removed to see exactly where the casing come out!! 

No worries, I thought the same thing as you at first but the fire coming out the back made me wonder, and I thought that would be a odd mistake for them to make. Also at first they didn't have even the shell cassings animated at the launch of early access, so I guess they are doing then seperate and hopefully some day we'll get the linkages as well.