Exclusion zones for the grass

jef32

Hi, in the ME, we have the capacity to delete trees or objects and trees in a zone but I would like to have the capacity to delete the grass too.
Some mods have hangars but the only solution we have to not have grass growing inside them, is to delete all the grass in the menu section. It would be a shame to deprive ourselves of grass elsewhere in the Caucasus.

• Like 3

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Id sooner the devs reduced the grass height universally from the absured length it now is. But I agree, given the limited range of stock items available along with the many low res models still in the game, mods  are something scenario builders find essential. Sadly FARPs in termperate maps whilst looking fine from height,  now instantly look as if they've been abonadoned for 3 decades when viewed from the ground. 

Screen_220501_151654.jpg

Screen_220501_151708.jpg

Screen_220501_151719.jpg

Edited by Boosterdog
  • Like 2

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

• 1 year later...