OpenBeta Change Controls view does not have buttons at the bottom

FopaUK

Hi,

New user, i was trying to setup my pedals and was following a video tutorial, but when i went to apply a curve, i have no buttons at the bottom to select.  I am talking about the buttons located in the picture (screenshot from video) identified by a blue arrow.  Have i missed an option somewhere, is this option not available in the beta?

no-boxes.png

3 minutes ago, FopaUK said:

Have i missed an option somewhere, is this option not available in the beta?

I'm using Openbeta and it does have the bottom row of buttons that you show. 

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Wait ... you have foldable view enabled .. that mode hides the buttons. Clear the tick mark and see.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 4:57 PM, FopaUK said:

Hi,

New user, i was trying to setup my pedals and was following a video tutorial, but when i went to apply a curve, i have no buttons at the bottom to select.  I am talking about the buttons located in the picture (screenshot from video) identified by a blue arrow.  Have i missed an option somewhere, is this option not available in the beta?

no-boxes.png

I has the same problem, they are off the screen set your screen resolution in the DCS properties. sorted mine out right away. the save button my also be off screen when doing this so you might have to let you curser go off screen and click about.

Alan