Mission 3 - Kneeboard incorrect

Hello, I apologize for not responding sooner but I didn't see this post until just now. 

I don't see where the Mission 3 Datasheet is incorrect. The Briefing Screen and Kneeboard Datasheets show the correct targets and Flight plan. 

What do you see that is incorrect please?

• Thanks 1

I see what you're saying. This must have been an earlier version of Mission 3 and must have slipped through one of the early QC checks.

My current copy shows the correct files in Mission 3 which is why I didn't see it.

So, to answer your question, it's already been corrected and will be updated when ED allows me to update the campaign.

I apologize for this oversight. Thanks for your input.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rattles said:

I have killed everything that I can see in this mission and there is no option to call in "hammer" and "mace".  Anything remotely near any of the waypoints is dead.

Yeah, I see the problem and I'm fixing it now. Thanks for your input. The campaign was sitting for four months waiting to be uploaded to the e-Shop so all the updates have unfortunately created problems with triggers, etc. My apologies for the problems.

The changes will be uploaded today and I'll notify ED of the changes.

Thanks again.

On 5/2/2022 at 9:33 PM, Lurz said:

Also check mission 3

Regarding the wrong briefing images:

This might be a problem with DCS. I've seen it a few times in campaign testing (not just with this campaign) that when I load up one mission and then another, some of the briefing images appear to be in the wrong mission. I actually filed a bug report or two with Baltic Dragon a year ago for this reason, only to realize that the missions did include the correct images, and it's a problem with DCS.

The only workaround I know is to close DCS and start it again.

In either case, I just checked my copy of the campaign, and the campaign files for missions 2, 3 and 4 do include the correct Datasheet images, so I'd say the campaign is okay in this regard (and I hope it is, because otherwise it means I would have missed these obvious problems during testing 😄 ).

18 minutes ago, Yurgon said:

Regarding the wrong briefing images:

This might be a problem with DCS. I've seen it a few times in campaign testing (not just with this campaign) that when I load up one mission and then another, some of the briefing images appear to be in the wrong mission. I actually filed a bug report or two with Baltic Dragon a year ago for this reason, only to realize that the missions did include the correct images, and it's a problem with DCS.

The only workaround I know is to close DCS and start it again.

In either case, I just checked my copy of the campaign, and the campaign files for missions 2, 3 and 4 do include the correct Datasheet images, so I'd say the campaign is okay in this regard (and I hope it is, because otherwise it means I would have missed these obvious problems during testing 😄 ).

Actually, this is a bug in DCS. it has a weird cache system, so, if the kneeboard files have the same name it will present the cached version from the previous mission. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SorelRo said:

Actually, this is a bug in DCS. it has a weird cache system, so, if the kneeboard files have the same name it will present the cached version from the previous mission. 

And I just filed a bug report, so hopefully this will get fixed in the future. 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yurgon said:

And I just filed a bug report, so hopefully this will get fixed in the future. 🙂

Thanks Yann.

8 hours ago, King39 said:

Roger that. Thanks for the input.

Fixed - I think...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...