Does ACLS work with SC and F-14?

rem27

As per title, after multiple attempt and watching YouTube video, can’t land with ACLS, I didn’t have the iICLS glide slope windows (red, orange, green) to show on the right screen only the control windows is up. Maybe a noob question how to activate it

thanks in advance

rem27

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

The Tomcat uses its own Link4 integration, which is not connected to the new ACLS in DCS F18 and SC. Tune your datalink to the ship's datalink, as indicated in the kneepad (or via Jester), the engage ACLS AP - however, we're currently working on getting the last one fixed, which is why I would not advise using it for the time being, with our apologies. We intend on fixing it till the next patch.  

• Like 4

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Is the ACLS gilde slope indication going to be fixed? Currently the ACLS glideslope is too shallow, something like 3° instead of 3.5°. Doesnt sound like much but makes a big difference. I.e. currently you dont intercept the GS at 3nm and 1200ft like you are supposed to. 

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

I find it more impressive that ACLS flies you right into the stern of the boat (hope that is the correct term for the ass of that swimming thingy  😉

sLYFa, you know that I need all the help to get not lost  🤦‍♂️

Edited by Lt_Jaeger
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, IronMike said:

The Tomcat uses its own Link4 integration, which is not connected to the new ACLS in DCS F18 and SC. Tune your datalink to the ship's datalink, as indicated in the kneepad (or via Jester), the engage ACLS AP - however, we're currently working on getting the last one fixed, which is why I would not advise using it for the time being, with our apologies. We intend on fixing it till the next patch.  

Thank you IronMike. 
How to show up the glide slope indication windows?
Best Regards

rem27

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog