AI spoiler animation not working?

I've noticed that the spoilers on AI units using animation args 120-125 (ex: A-50, KC-135, etc.) no longer appear to be functioning.  If necessary, I can provide a miz and track (but it should be an easy test to replicate)

Edited by prccowboy

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the heads up. It doesn't seem to be a global issue since E-3 spoilers do work. So far, I spotted the bug on the following planes:

• A-50
  • KJ-2000
  • KC-135
  • KC-135 MPRS
  • IL-76
  • IL-78

If you think I missed any, feel free to complete the list.

Issue reported.

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

2 hours ago, Flappie said:

Thanks for the heads up. It doesn't seem to be a global issue since E-3 spoilers do work. So far, I spotted the bug on the following planes:

The E3 model doesn't use the spoiler animation arguments (args 120-125); instead, it combines the spoiler animation with the flaps. However, every model that uses the animation args 120-125 for the spoilers appears to be impacted. Thanks for the response

19 hours ago, Flappie said:

How was it working in previous versions? Were spoilers only deployed at touchdown?

I think I recall the AI spoilers operating during aerial maneuvering and during landing; but honestly, I can't remember. It has been so long since I saw them working that if it wasn't for the fact that the models have the animation rigged and that the args are documented as being used for that purpose I would doubt my recollection.